1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Mojo Interactive, Inc. (“Mojo”) NBA Finals $10K Challenge (the “Contest”) begins 12:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) May 22, 2023, and ends on June 1, 2023 at the start of the first NBA Finals Game (the “Entry Period”). There is one way to enter. No other method of entry will be accepted.
To enter during the Entry Period, download the Mojo app from the App Store or Google Play store, and use code NBAFINALS (“Promo Code”) at deposit to be entered into the contest. The Contest will take place from the first game of the 2023 NBA Finals through the last game of the 2023 NBA Finals (“Contest Period”). You must deposit at least $25 when using the Promo Code to be eligible to participate in this Contest. You will receive a $25 bonus for entering the Contest. You must wager $50 or more in trades on NBA player prop bets or moneyline bets throughout the course of the Contest Period (total, combined across all bets) to be eligible to receive any prizes. Entries must be completed and received by Mojo during the applicable Entry Period. Limit one entry per person. Incomplete entries are void.
Mojo assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible or mutilated entries or for any computer, online, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider, Internet, web site, or other accessibility or availability issues, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention, or any technical malfunctions that may occur. Entrants must be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain name associated with the submitted e-mail address.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to individuals who are 21 years of age or older as of the date the Contest begins and that have already opened an account on Mojo’s sports wagering app. Users must be physically located within the state of New Jersey to make wagers on the Mojo app. Employees of Mojo, their subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees or their family members are ineligible. This Contest is governed by the laws of the New York, New York and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO PLAY:
a. General. This Contest will take place during the Contest Period (lasting from the start of the first 2023 NBA Finals game through the end of the final 2023 NBA Finals game). To be eligible for this Contest, download the Mojo app, sign up to an account, and link a bank account to the Mojo account (by following instructions in the app). Individuals will automatically receive any amount won in this Contest in the linked Mojo account. Users must enter during the Entry Period (prior to the Contest Period) to participate in the Contest.
b. How to play. You must make wagers of at least $50 (cumulative of all trades during the Contest Period) to be eligible for any Prizes. Wagers must be made on 2023 NBA Finals player proposition bets or team moneyline bets (NBA player career bets are excluded from this contest).
You must aim to maximize the percentage increase in your 2023 NBA Finals Contest portfolio (the “Portfolio;” your Portfolio will be automatically comprised of all of your 2023 NBA Finals wagers related to the Contest). Users who place in the top 5 of all users who have increased their Portfolio values during the Contest Period will be eligible for a Prize (see “Prizes” below in section 4).
d. Lock-time. Contest entry will be locked at the end of the Entry Period. You may make an unlimited number of trades during the Contest Period, all the way through the end of the final 2023 NBA Finals game.
The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash except in Mojo’s sole discretion, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Contest. The cash value you receive may not be withdrawn from your Account (as defined below) for a minimum of five (5) days.
No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted except as provided herein.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: These rules set out the legally binding contract between entrant and Mojo in relation to the Contest. Entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms by entering the Contest. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees and surcharges on prize packages are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
Winners grant Mojo the right to use and publish his or her legal name, image and state of residence online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Mojo and its advertising and promotional agencies to use winners’ name, image, likenesses, photograph, and audio and visual recordings of winner for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional compensation. By entering, entrant releases and holds harmless Mojo, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, attorneys, agents and representatives, advertising and promotional agencies, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, participation in any Contest related activity, or participation in the Contest.
As a condition of entering in this Contest, entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between and the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved exclusively on an individual basis, without resort to any form of class action, before a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York, New York, which court shall apply the laws of the state of New York, without regard for rules of conflicts of law. In any such dispute, entrant shall, under no circumstances, be entitled to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any) associated with participating in the Contest, and entrant hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MOJO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Mojo is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest, including but not limited to any misprints or typographical errors. Mojo assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Mojo is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Mojo which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest Mojo reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
IN NO EVENT WILL MOJO, ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITE MOJO.COM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS
7. LIST OF WINNERS: For a list of winners, after May 25, 2023, mail a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to: MOJO, NBA FINALS $10K CHALLENGE CONTEST Winners, 20 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10010.
8. SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Mojo Interactive, Inc.