September 29, 2022
The time to make your call on Daniel Jones is right NOW. With all the uncertainty around his future in the NFL as a starting QB, if you sit back and wait, you'll miss a golden opportunity.
5 reasons to buy Jones TONIGHT
- There's a FREE 10x Multiplier available on Jones trades in Mojo today. That means a 2% gain would be worth 20% if you Go Long. For context, Tua Tagovailoa is up 16% over the last week. (There's also 5x SHORT multiplier if you disagree or prefer to root against him!).
- The Giants are favored to win tonight. They are the slightest of favorites, but a W would make the G-Men 3-0 for the first time since 2009. Despite their flaws, they would be in a strong position to make the postseason. A playoff-bound Giants team is much more likely to extend Jones as their long-term quarterback. Mojo is all about career stats. A pre-requisite to accumulating more stats if you're a QB? A starting job. Furthermore, postseason stats count on Mojo, which means a higher chance that DJ gets extra opportunities to bank Mojo Value.
- There's evidence he's maturing as a QB. Yes, there have been familiar costly red zone INTs. Yes, the Giants aren't asking him to do as much early on. However, Jones' QB rating (99.4) is well above his previous career-high of 87.7. His 1.8% interception rate is a career-low. His 5.5% touchdown rate is a career-high. And his 70.9% completion rate is by far a career high. These positive metrics have been achieved despite throwing the ball to not-quite-brand-names such as David Sills V and Richie James.
- Reinforcements are coming. Due to injuries and questionable rotation decisions, the Giants' two best playmakers at wide receiver, Wan'dale Robinson and Kadarius Toney, have barely played. By the end of the season, these two should be starting alongside Sterling Shepard and taking the pressure off of Jones with their natural playmaking ability after the catch.
- You're buying low. Jones has dropped by almost 16% over the last month and is currently just $27.63 per share as of this writing. The market expects $14.91 in future value, which is only slightly more future value than the market expects from the failing Carson Wentz and Jameis Winston. It's less than the future expectations for Baker Mayfield!
Given the modest price and overall context, Jones is a very attractive buy right now. He doesn't have to be a good starting quarterback in the NFL for users to profit; he just needs to increase the odds that he gets extended, which he can do tonight with a win over Dallas.
Thomas Trudeau is a full time employee of Mojo. All trades you make are with Mojo, which sets the lines as the “house”. Recommendations are for entertainment purposes only. Please use your own judgment and data to make trades. 21+. Must be in NJ to trade. Gambling Problem? 1-800-GAMBLER
You have successfully submitted
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Please Enter A Valid 10-Digit Phone Number